Friday, February 23, 2007

packing light

as we surveyed all our millions of peices of luggage we needed to take on this trip, we were a bit overwhelmed at our attempt to "pack light". So, trying to reduce the weight on our shoulders, we made the difficult decision to leave the computer at home. This is the reason I have not responded to any emails recently, should you have sent us any. Thank the Lord for blogger! :)

Anyway, I just wanted to post a quick note and tell you that all is well here; the girls are doing good, josh and I have been good. No one is sick or had any other travel-related disasters! And...if I can tempt you to wait a bit longer, I've got loads of pictures on my camera that are just waiting, begging, to be posted to my blog. AND...I've got loads of great stories and great news to post as soon as we get back home.

We've had a great time in thailand, have had a few AMAZING surprises (not pregancy-type surprises, so don't jump ahead!) but are looking forward to resuming "life as normal", whatever that means!

No comments: