Wednesday, October 31, 2007

arabian nights

These are not pictures from my parents' trip out here, because I'm just too far behind to start posting those already! Plus, I felt like I was obligated to post these from a few weeks before my parents got here...

A local friend of ours recently came back from a trip to C e n t r a l A s i a and brought back some great stuff for the girls. If they ever move out there, they will most certainly be the prettiest girls on the block









5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These two girls certainly should qualify as Arabian princesses. Rach..KT probably would love to add that crown to her "tiara" collection. I love you. MOM

Anonymous said...

Do you scrapbook, rachel? seriously- that group of pictures is just screaming to be made into a scrapbook spread! So adorable!
becky

Brandon and April said...

the cutest Arabians princesses I've ever seen.

Anonymous said...

OH my goodness!! those pictures are possibly the best ever! I put them on the background of my computer so I can see my precious nieces every day and smile! I miss you guys and had fun hearing all the stories from mom and dad. hope i can visit you and your little home soon. love you all
holliferd

Michael & Autumn said...

LOVE the pictures! They are such cuties!!