Wednesday, January 09, 2008

you know, only the crucial things...

so this post will be short, sweet and to the point - full of funny things that have been happening around here lately.

the first thing is that as of today, Josh and I are gym members. Hmmmm. I hope it will be great and super fab and help me to get rid of my flab...but really the truth is that I want to eat chicken fried steak and chocolate decadence and all those things; maybe if I join a gym I don't have to cut back quite so much! :) Plus, this gym is cool - the fifty+ treadmills and elliptical trainers are lined around 9th floor windows that overlook the city. AND there is purified air filtered into the workout floors. Now that makes me feel excited about working out.

The second thing is that yesterday, samantha officially entered the ponytail club. It's a little ponytail; it's not much but it's really cute.

Ok, here's some funny things that emma has said recently -

Today I was asking her what mysterious substance she was eating. She looked at me and said, "Oh, just a little something I found in my nose..." Isn't that comforting?!

She is convinced that the battle Joshua fought was the battle of Cherry-Ko...maybe a reference to one of her favorite games, Hi-ho Cherry O ???

We were playing dress up the other day, and the choices were between a purple ruffely princess dress and a red and gold traditional Asianese dress. While deciding which dress to wear, she finally decided on the purple and told Samantha, "Here, you wear this Asianese one, and I'll wear this English one." Crack me up!

ok, that's all from me for today. Really, this is just a pathetic attempt to put somethign on my blog...but oh well. Adios.

7 comments:

Brandon and April said...

feeble attempt...psh. it's still great! :) Emma cracks us up!

Swirl Girl said...

Maybe Joshua fought the battle of cherry coke? I love to read the things they are saying. It makes me feel like I am there with you, wearing my asianese dress and eating the things in my nose right along with them. :)

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the funnies. Thanks for sharing!! =)

Anonymous said...

very good attempt..I loved it!!

Alicia O

Anonymous said...

I am up on KT's bed and we are laughing together about this! We are thrilled when you write anything. I'm impressed that Emma knew which dress was the best!! We love you Rach. Mom

Anonymous said...

I am up on KT's bed and we are laughing together about this! We are thrilled when you write anything. I'm impressed that Emma knew which dress was the best!! We love you Rach. Mom

B & F said...

Enjoy the Gym! Glad to find you on here.