Friday, June 06, 2008

Pictures I usually miss: Part 2

Please do not park underneath live, hanging wires. For that matter, you probably shouldn't walk under them either. Or let your children walk under them. Thank you.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This picture is unreal! So much for the blissful walk down the street or in the neighborhood.
It made me think of last night. We were w/o power all night. Power off: 9:00 p.m. on: 9:00 a.m. I was reminded of the old days and storms in the Lakeridge Run house. Last night KT came and slept by me...at least, until I snored too loud. I guess when you're little..snoring is better than being scared. The snoring blocks out the lightning and thunder. Take care, eggroll family. And..keep little Holly in your thoughts. It's going to be a long 6 weeks, I think, in TX. 1 month to go. I love you. MOM