Alex" comment was certainly informative--but was there some more to the conversation--like: but you were made from the most beautiful dust, Emma- or, where could God have found such lovely dust. Well if it pleased Emma, it pleass me.(Emma's Great Nana)
Totally agree with Nana on this regarding..Where could God have found such lovely dust? I love nana's words..truly. I'm guessing skyping will follow like Aunt Kate does now with a young man. :) Of course, Aunt Kate is 21. Holly Bear, would also understand her plight as she has to skype with a certain surfer type dude who I think lives even more far away than you. Please remind the girls Aunt Holly has a birthday coming up...May 27. We SERIOUSLY cannot wait for you to come home. :)
4 comments:
That's perfectly awesome...and totally romantic. :)
Alex" comment was certainly informative--but was there some more to the conversation--like: but you were made from the most beautiful dust, Emma- or, where could God have found such lovely dust. Well if it pleased Emma, it pleass me.(Emma's Great Nana)
Totally agree with Nana on this regarding..Where could God have found such lovely dust? I love nana's words..truly. I'm guessing skyping will follow like Aunt Kate does now with a young man. :) Of course, Aunt Kate is 21. Holly Bear, would also understand her plight as she has to skype with a certain surfer type dude who I think lives even more far away than you.
Please remind the girls Aunt Holly has a birthday coming up...May 27.
We SERIOUSLY cannot wait for you to come home. :)
Alex's Mama here....
What can I say....He is his father's son --always seeking to hold out the Truth before others....such a romantic!
Post a Comment