One thing we wanted Pappy & Gigi to "buy" for Abby's New Year's gift was a drum set.
Why is that?
Because the girl loves to play her some drums! Unfortunately, she indulges her love for drums by overturning trash cans (and everything inside them) to beat her little heart out. I'll go into a room and immediately discover that she's been there before me. I can tell because there's a pile of trash in the corner.
yuck.
But, really, it's so cute:
We never did find a suitable drum. The options were a full drum set (uh, no thank you) or a kiddie drum that came with batteries and flashing lights (uh, also no thank you).
Emma, Samantha, and Abby like to perform as the Caro*** Girls Band. Samantha's instrument is her ever-improving whistling skills, Abby on the drums, and Emma playing something on the piano.
This is often the scene before dinner:
Trying to treasure these days. I know that too soon, they'll grow up and think it's lame to be whistling and banging on trash cans.


1 comment:
Interesting. I did not know Abby was a drummer. Honestly, anything Abby does is interesting. And, FUN! :)
Meems
Post a Comment