Wednesday, June 04, 2008

haircuts

My hair has been too long for a while. It gets nasty when it's too long. And tangly too. Time for a haircut. Barber: Josh


Emma's hair has been too long for a while. It gets nasty when it's too long. And tangly too. Did I mention tangly? Time for a haircut. Barber: Me.


Should I be referring to ourselves as stylists? Just wondering.


Results:


Not the best, but at least it's done.



You thought you'd get to see mine too? What are you...crazy?! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well..I'm no hair stylist (Laurie Beth needs to view this blog), but it looks good to me. :) Emma is beautiful..no matter what!! As..her mother. Yes, we all are looking forward to seeing your pretty hair. Your first haircut was at 2 or 3 from Supercuts in that shopping center where the old Walmart was by that LaPetite. You were "perfect" in the chair..never moving your little head. It was cut in a little bob and you were adorable! Before leaving the area, we stopped and got your picture made. It is one of my favorite pictures of you. You LOVED your new haircut. Your brother hated haircuts..and dad was totally in charge. The hair ITCHED him. It really did..and made him sneeze.
I was not so good with Holly and KT. You were their official hairdresser (braids, ponytailers, partials, doggie ears) and neither of them had a haircut until they were about 5. hmmm
SO...you are a great mother! :)Emma looks like a dolly. GREAT JOB!! MOM

Anonymous said...

Seriously, yes I did. More pictures of you would be nice! =)