Sunday, June 08, 2008

Pictures I usually miss, part 3: life is just a bowl of cherries

I think I'm going to have to buy a mammoth telephoto lens or something, because I'm way too bashful about taking people's pictures. I hate getting all up and obvious in their face. Maybe I'll just plop down the big bucks so I don't have to be embarrassed.


Lucky for me, fruit seller dude caught me taking his pic and gave me a nice smile. thanks, fruit seller dude.



I caught up with him later down the street, taking a little breather I guess:

2 comments:

Alicia said...

That's really cool looking. Do you guys actually eat the cherries?

Anonymous said...

Dearest Rach,
I love cherries and craved them when I was pregnant with Holly. Speaking of being pregnant, Alicia...when is that baby boy coming? We're all excited for you. : ) You're going to be a great mom. Love you! Mimi