Thursday, June 02, 2011

Three

I'm noticing that more and more of my pictures have all three girls in them. Abby's getting to the age when she can follow directions (when she wants to), and even smile in the right direction of the camera.

I took this a few days ago just before a water balloon fight in the backyard. I love how they got together and held up their balloons - it has kind of a Charlie Angels-esque feel to it, don't you think?

The three:
Again, the three:
There's still such an age difference between the older two and Abby that lots of pestering still occurs...but they CAN play together happily sometimes. I want my girls to know that leaving someone out isn't an option - no matter how old they are! - but still find a way for them to have a bit of alone time when they need it.

For now, I'm loving the three pics.

5 comments:

Donna said...

When I was little (I only remember being hot and burning my legs), Papa took us to see this rock formation called, "The Three Sisters." I always have loved that there is a rock formation named that.
I love that I had 3 girls, you had 3 girls, and I grew up in a family with three girls. There IS something special about having 3 girls..or 2..or, I guess, even 1, if I'm really being honest. :)
Your 3 are all different little ladies, but so very precious and lovely. I am not a bit biased, by the way.
Adore you all!
Meems

Anonymous said...

There is nothing like a sister. THey may drive you crazy at times, but they always stand by you when the chips are down. On the other hand, every family needs a boy--and probably that is why my girls grew up thinking all m en were like their Dad. I love their pictures together. Remind Emma and Samantha what a responsibility it is to be the big sister. That can get pretty heavy of course. They are so very dear. Nana

Rachel said...

They're all so adorable! I love the three girls pics.

Anonymous said...

I really love these pictures.
I really missed out not having a sister!
Love you all
Marilyn

Swirl Girl said...

love the 3 girls pics... as I look through my own, I realize I have a lot of 2 girls, or 1 girl+1 boy.... not too many of the girls. Can't believe you have been here and gone already... :(