For someone who loves craft projects as much as I do, there's been a dearth of creative output at my house these days. I partially blame in on lack of time, but mostly I attribute it to a lack of planning AND getting into the do what has to be done rut. But when Emma asked me for the second day this week if we could take a break from homeschool, I knew it was time to add something a little more fun to this week. {clearing throat} I mean, not that math and language arts isn't fun, but...
So I googled "best fall crafts", because really, fall is the best time to be crafty. It's all those brilliant oranges and yellows and *sigh* browns. Now I have a big fat list of easy, fall projects that I can throw into our day at a moment's notice now that I'm all quasi-organized.
The one I'm most looking forward to - the one we're totally busting out tomorrow - comes from dear old Martha Stewart. Now before you think I'm a Martha Wanna-be, I must fully disclose that today was the first time I've ever been to her website! Promise!
The last few weeks, we've briefly touched on Human Anatomy. This week, was the general idea that our body being made up of muscles and bones. We've done a bit of extra investigation on the structure of the skeleton and texture of muscle and so forth. So when I saw this picture, even though technically they say it's Halloweenish, I say it's perfect!
So cute, yeah? I've already brought out the dried pasta. The glue soldiers are ready and waiting orders.
We're getting our craft on tomorrow!

2 comments:
love.
How fun! Holly and Katie's craft projects from dad are Katy Perry wigs. Fun, right? :)
I loves me these skelemen.
Meems
Post a Comment