Wednesday, December 13, 2006

a bit of christmas cheer



Now that samantha has finally quit throwing up, things seem to be in good shape around here! Tuesday was an exciting day for Emma - she got her first (and maybe only?) christmas present
from mom and dad! In fact, i wanted to wait for christmas eve to give it to her, but it was just too big to hide around the house where she wouldn't see it.
What was it? A bean bag chair! I have such fun memories of bean bag chairs, and when I saw this one (even though it was a bit expensive) I thought it would be fun for her to climb up in it, read books, look out the window...or whatever
else she can come up with to do in it! so, yay for bean bag chairs!










We also have presents under our christmas tree as packages have begun arriving from the grandparents back home - thanks pappy and gigi, and mimi and G for helping our tree have presents!






And, to top it all off, today I found white lights that don't twinkle - my tree looks great now! What a find!






hope you enjoy these fun pics! (samantha has been competing with emma for bean bag time!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

with dirty hair... little sleep... and an upset stomach-- I am only a few hours away from taking my maco final, only to be followed by pre calculus-

wish a sister luck she is going to need it


loveeee you

Anonymous said...

I love how Emma is holding your hand in that picture... Tell Emma to tell Elizabeth that she should hold hands with her mommy too! How precious!

So glad you found lights... I was going to send you some!!

GOOD LUCK KATIE! YOU WILL DO GREAT!