A week ago today, I was sitting on Amy's couch as we all listened to John P i p e r encouraging us via Hebrews to "stir up one another to love and good works". Apparantly, things were stirring - at that exact moment, I felt the first signs of kickage in my womb. Since then, I have felt the wee little two more times.
I guess it's true. I really am pregnant.
After our t e a m retreat this week where we all ate way too much good food, I am now officially and very obviously pregnant to the naked eye.
We're about to start a week of sp renewal, where our free time is spent in the Word instead of the usual activities (internet surfing, the latest book series, blog updates, etc). So for the next week, I likely will not be posting any new blogs. If you're so inclined to join us for our week of renewal, that would be great too! then you'll never know I didn't post anything...
3 comments:
when you're back I want preggo pics!!
ditto the preggo pics idea!! :)
hooray for the little one!!
Agree..we all want pics, Rach!!! We will join you in that renewal. Love always..mimi eggroll
Post a Comment