Party #2 for us was hosting my ladies group that I meet with and their husbands.
Dear Pillsbury,
Thanks for the great idea with the christmas tree cake. Cake + green icing + snickers bar = cute tree. Fun times.
rachel
These ladies all showed up wearing the same thing. Unplanned. Funny? I thought so!
Here's a picture of our annual Christmas trivia game, though this year we added new (and tougher!) questions. This year, the one question that stumped everyone was:
Frosty the Snowman's nose is made out of what?
black candy
coal
rocks
chocolate cookies
No one in any of our parties answered correctly!
And the group picture, finally. Let me just say this - sweaters should be outlawed. Sweaters for normal, thin people even make them look big and bulky. Further, sweaters should not be worn by pregnant people. They make them look like Santa's toy bag in disguise, especially if the sweater happens to be red. I need to read my own blog before dressing for our next party...

And the group picture, finally. Let me just say this - sweaters should be outlawed. Sweaters for normal, thin people even make them look big and bulky. Further, sweaters should not be worn by pregnant people. They make them look like Santa's toy bag in disguise, especially if the sweater happens to be red. I need to read my own blog before dressing for our next party...
3 comments:
The sweaters are great! : )
I'll think of them fondly when I need a smile. And...I love the Christmas cake.
I love you...MOM
Isn't it a button nose? I love your blog!!!!
As the song says, Frosty had a button nose...
"With a corn cob pipe, and a button nose, and two eyes made out of coal"...
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
Post a Comment