Lest anyone think that Abby is poorly represented on this blog, let me assuage your fears.
She does enough things every day to keep us laughing. That's why I don't blog so much about her - I'm too busy laughing.
Do you remember where this blanket came from? The blanket I griped about humbly and gratefully received? Well, it seems that Abby loves this blanket. It's soft, small, and she wants it with her all the time. I laughed when she figured out how to wrap herself up in it.
I laughed when she used her little fork to stab this peice of food. Why? It's the first piece of meat she's eaten in months. And it's ham. Nice, tasty, salty, fatty ham. She was proud that it was on her fork:
Very, very proud:
And she also makes us laugh because she doesn't like to be left out of school activities. She wants to participate too, so she gets her turn at the white board where she scribbles her heart out:
Her injury count is up from the last report - two weeks ago, she bruised her nose after a head-first fall on the kitchen floor; her leg is sore from repeatedly climbing on her sisters' bed, and just today she was running to her room and banged her head on her door. She's one tough cookie, but nothing seems to dissuade her...
3 comments:
Now just hold on a moment. How can someone who spends most of their waking hours speaking another language suddenly drop vocab bombs like 'assuage' and 'dissuade' on their unsuspecting readers? You trying evince our collective obtuseness to the world? Those of us who can barely say 'thank you' in a few different languages but can't accurately ascertain our
palaver with both phalanges or confabulate with sententious acuity have just one thing to say: KNOCK IT OFF. Your readers are looking for the latest pics and details of your everyday life...and we're too darned lazy to reach for the dictionary (virtual or otherwise). We prefer the compos mentis perpiscuity normally regnant in your blogs. Capiche?
Abby: I love you so much. I have enlarged your pics from e-mail and they are posted on the frig. I can scarcely wait to get ahold of you, young lady. Nana
Gee..I love these pictures of Abby, too! I need to go hunt up my dictionary so I can understand your father's comment. I seriously adore that first picture where she has her little blanket around her head!! What a dolly.
Love you..Mom
Post a Comment