Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Vote Today!! What is Abby thinking??

Abby loves her little brother. It's equal parts endearing and annoying, because sometimes the love of an almost-two-year-old can be a little dangerous.

I snapped this picture the other day during a rare dual diaper change - the camera just happened to be in the bathroom, right by me - because the moment just seemed so funny.
Pretty much everything about Abby is funny, so I shouldn't be too surprised.

Anyway, I was going to post this picture along with a sentimental quote about brothers and sisters...short and sweet. Simple. Moving.

But in the process of googling "quotes about brothers and sisters", I found so many appropriate ones that I couldn't choose just one.

Rescue me! Help me choose an appropriate quote for this picture! It can reflect Abby & Silas, Silas & all the women in the house, the general brother/sister relationship...you choose based on what you want.

Here are your choices:

A - There's no other love like the love for a brother. There's no other love like the love from a brother. -Astrid Alauda

B - Being pretty on the inside means you don't hit your brother and you eat all your peas. That's what my grandma taught me. -Lord Chesterfield

C - The younger brother must help to pay for the pleasures of the elder. -Jane Austen

D - The highlight of my childhood was making my brother laugh so hard that food came out his nose. -Garrison Keillor

Sorry - no prizes up for grabs here, just curious to see what you all vote for!


5 comments:

rachel said...

I'll start off the voting by voting for D. So funny!

sandra said...

D. Completely D.

Anonymous said...

Papaeggroll is afraid that C. will be the ultimate reality...he'll be paying with his time and dignity at tea parties, dressing up as a girl, playing dollies and so forth. I'm already thinking of how to teach the single-leg take down in wrestling.

Rachel said...

I vote D! Garrison Keillor all the way!

(Had to vote for the Minnesotan, plus that was a pretty funny quote!)

Love the pic, sweet times!

Love you dear,
Rachel

mlambchopper said...

I'm odd man out, I guess. I'm voting A. And...I love EVERYTHING Abby thinks about!