As I was glancing through some of my recent posts, I came to the interesting realization that every single one of my posts have something to do with my children. (Therefore, the title of "Adventures of mama and little eggrolls") So I thought for some post in the future, I will make a post that is just about some general subject of interest - like what a normal day is like for us here, what our life is like, things I like/don't like about where we live...questions that people often ask us. But that will have to wait for another day because the hour is already later than I intended and also because emma did something funny that I have to share.
We have a cute little Frosty the Snowman thing sitting on our piano, and tonight as emma and daddy were doing the nightly routine of teethbrushing and prayers, frosty got special mention. Here is the conversation that played out:
Josh: Who loves Emma?
Emma: mommy!
Josh: that's right...who else?
Emma: daddy!
Josh: yep! What about pappy and gigi?
Emma: pappy! gigi!
Josh: and mimi and g?
Emma: mimi! G! (pause) Frosty? Frosty love emma?
Josh: (laughing) yes, frosty probably loves emma, too.
Emma: (looking at the frosty on the piano with arms outstretched) Frosty, Emma hold you!
Josh: No, Emma, you can't hold frosty right now. Frosty is sleeping.
Emma: (Emma is still for a moment) Frosty! Wake Up! Good Morning! Hold you?
What fun she is! :)
2 comments:
She is so precious.
Thank you for sharing her with us all. Your blog is the way I begin each morning. Family and coffee...a winning combination:)
Love you
Marilyn
Tell E that I saw Frosty the other day. He did tell me he loved her. So, she is right. And, I love the new beanbag chair. It doubles as a great background for photos -- so bright and pretty. I haven't seen those around here. Just boring ones.
Post a Comment