well, I'm starting to!
So this week, not ALL of our five packages came, but one of them made it here yesterday morning! I was so excited to see the delivery man at the door - and just before opening it, made some sarcastic remark to no one in particular about how it was probably of our packages! Woo hoo!!!
Emma and Mantha got tons of cute new clothes, josh got his shorts, and I got some fun scrapbooking stuff. One down, four to go...!
The other major miracle since my last post (which feels like ages ago) is that our internet is up and working at its normal rate now! Of course, now the normal speed feels strangely like a car spinning out of control because it is so mind-bogglingly fast, but we're not complaining! So I guess now I have no excuse to be so lazy on my posts.
Samantha had a great day with her skin yesterday - I actually thought she was healed when I went to get her out of bed. Her face was totally clear, her arms and chest were too. Then, I changed her diaper and saw that she still had some redness and bumps on her legs and stuff, but yesterday was a great day! I waited all day to try to get a family picture since she was looking so beautiful, but it never seemed to happen.
We're hoping when we go to thailand on vacation next week - yeah, that's right! Vacation....NEXT WEEK!! - that the humidity and warm air will help her skin! We are so excited about our upcoming trip and hanging out at the pool, the beach, and Outback Steakhouse!
There's lots more to write, but I sense in my spirit that the precious naptime moments are quickly passing through the hourglass...so I shall leave you with a few cute pics of my gals!





4 comments:
Rach,
Fun post and cute, CUTE pics! Emma looks like a real pampered chef in that tall hat, standing in her kitchen. Maybe the next time I come over she can whip me up some muffins . . .
Love you,
Rachel
Rachel,
I am so glad to hear one of your packages made it! That's great! I didn't know you were a scrapbooker! Fun times!
Oh - and you may or may not see this as good news, but Steve read that our internet is not actually completely fixed. It is mostly fixed but won't be completed until the end of February... which we are holding out to mean that at that time it will be even better! Who knows!!
Love,
Erica
ps - love the panty's in the kitchen picture
Hey Rach, I have a request....in some future post, can we see a pic of the cute girls at the new table? I am dying to see the final result!! :)
Alicia O
I love Emma cooking in her hat and panties. Some of my best meals were made while I was wearing just that same outfit.
christa
Post a Comment