more funny things from emma today:
"momma, emma's feet are freezing!"
- said while walking down the road. A few minutes before, I told emma to bring her socks and shoes to the door because we were getting ready to go outside. When I returned from getting samantha, I saw her with her jacket and shoes on, ready to go. I praised her for being such a big girl, and we went outside. After her comment, I looked down and realized her socks never made it on.
"look, mommy, it's a mo-gor-cycle!"
-spoken while walking down the street, noticing the dusty motorcycle parked on the side.
"I've got the luck of pizza in my heart"
-emma's rendition of "I've got the joy, joy, joy, joy down in my heart...spoken during the part that should say, "I've got the love of jesus in my heart." I guess we'll have to speak a little more clearly in the future...
2 comments:
Well, Emma, I have the LOVE of pizza in my heart. I like your lyrics to the song, and think they should add another verse.
How cute. Definitely write those things down so you will remember them. I used to think I would remember everything, but 10 years later, I don't remember much from Kayleigh's baby/toddler years.
I LOVE this.....
I definitely vote for another verse:)
Post a Comment