hey, I just wanted to say that when you check my blog, some of my vacation posts are not getting posted to the very top of my blog; they're sort of getting buried within the other posts. So, if you are just doing a quick check to see if anything is new, "the lost sheep" or this post will be the top one...even though I have posted recently. does that make sense? sorry for the confusion. I think it's because I started a bunch of blog drafts on the same day, and then when I have time, I'm going in and editing the drafts with content and pictures, but it's keeping it all under the same date of feb.28. ok, you get the idea.
I do have a great story about events that occured yesterday, but it will have to wait until tomorrow because josh and I decided we're going to try to start going to bed at 10:00 so that we can wake up at 6:00. hmmmm...we will see how that goes.
AND, I might add...I have not had any coke or any chocolate since we left Bangkok. We are partly doing an elimination diet to see if anything I'm eating is contributing to samantha's eczema, and partly trying to get the caffeine out of my system to see if it helps samantha sleep any better during the day...so yikes! no coke and no chocolate. what a boring life. fortunately, there's this great pinapple,mango,guava juice they sell here that is really good...but it's not a coke. :( bummer. the things we will do for our children...
1 comment:
rach. i think you should get a myspace.. haha i put a pic up of samantha to show her off.. i mean the cutest baby ever. and of course emma is the cutest toddler :)
Post a Comment