A big happy birthday goes out today to my nana, who turns thirtysomething today. My celebratory phone call to her today went unanswered because, as any young thing would do on her birthday, she was at the beauty shop...as my papa would say, "going in for maintenance". :) Not that she needs maintenance! Nana has to be one of the coolest people on the planet. Happy birthday nana - we love you!
And also sharing the birthday with nana is probably my oldest (not in years lived, but years shared in friendship) and dearest friend, alicia. The lovely alicia, who has shared many a coke date with me, is turning twentysomething. Come on, alicia...take a study break and have fun today!
And now I go to bed and officially end the birthday-day on this side of the planet...
4 comments:
I feel so important to have been named on your blog! Thanks for thinking of me friend!!
love ya
oh yeah, I do feel REALLY old now because I'm 27!! It's just too close to thirty, and I feel too young for that. I remember high school like it was yesterday, and my ten year reunion is coming up next summer. YIKES! And I'm going to start having to buy some anti-wrinkle eye cream now. Sheesh!
Disclaimer to anyone 30 and over: I do not think you are old, I just think I'm old. =)
Rachel,
Thanks for the wishes for the HSK. Tell Josh I will be thinking of him as well. And tell him to brush up on his hotel vocabulary because I've already been asking Dad for quite some time that the articles will about subjects that I know well :)
Alicia, I'm glad you mentioned needing anti-wrinkle eye-cream. I actually started looking to purchade some my last trip to the big department store, but it is WAY more expensive here than in America so I decided against it.
Rachie: I am sorry I missed your call--yes, I was in for repairs--and the shower and hottub at Bob's have no helped my hair. Honey,I am loving yyour blog--I loved the pics of Samantha--I can't believe she is so grown up. 10 months is young to walk--but if you say she can, I believe. Check my e-mail today. Love you--Nana
Post a Comment