Wednesday, December 03, 2008

just like daddy

There are certain responsibilities parents have, like passing on traditions, culture and especially faith to our children.  Josh has taken this responsibility seriously, and I am glad.  I love that he is involved in making them the kind of people they need to be.  

One area where this is especially important is...Oreos.  There are certain ways that oreos need to be eaten, and it is critical that these pieces of information are passed down to them.  There's a certain amount of time the oreo needs to be dunked into the milk so that the right amount of milk is absorbed by the cookie.  The girls are happy to learn traditions like these!

When Daddy asks who wants cookies and milk, there are "Me!'s" all around...






2 comments:

Brandon and April said...

so you can still get the "fresh" milk?! I thought that was in the past?! Good to see you still have it coming!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh..Rach I was in the grocery store the other day and they had oreos with green in the middle and red and ones with white fudge. I kept thinking which one should we send in the box? Now..you will be forced to write an e-mail. :)
Mom