Saturday, April 25, 2009

easter egg hunt pics

The big hunt this year was at my friend Rach's apartment complex.  It's full of nice paths, grass, a winding river and good hiding places for eggs.   The kids used all their baskets from last year, because I had no new ideas for baskets. Emma was excited to get started:
Samantha too:
Yay! She got so many!
The only picture of them together...
there were lots of kiddos, but it was fun times:
Redeeming prizes - this picture is included because it's the only proof that abby "participated" in the event:
Proof that mommies will go to great lengths to get pictures of their kids... way to go, rach!
When it came time to eat the flower cakes, samantha was a little weirded out. Even after we took off the flower, she was unconvinced:
...but the other kids had no problem!
It was a great day for an easter egg hunt!  It was warm (obviously you can tell that by the clothes!), we had a nice picnic and lots of time to play and hang out together. We're so thankful for our friends!

2 comments:

sandra said...

Too fun!

mlambchopper said...

I'm thankful for all your friends, too! Always fun kids and parents to have parties and outings with. And, lovely friends that help heal hearts and are good listeners.

All you out there...I love you.
And, I always remember you. : )
Thank you for making life fun and happy and sane for all of my C's.

M. Lambchopper