The sadness, the reality of leaving, is starting to set in.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I just lost a long message--so if you should fin it, it sayss something about missing you--waiting0--waiting--praying praying --just take care my lovely ones. Nana
:( Sad for your friends. :( I understand you're sad. :( Food for thought:
Even the places I didn't think I'd be sad when I left...I was. Some of the times, I felt like I was sadder than they were. :(
When you invest your heart.. you always make that personal investment that hurts when you leave. You leave a part of you behind when you say goodbye to those friends. You should never be able to flippantly leave a place that you have given so much of your heart to.
The interesting thing is...other people cannot feel those gaps. Those people are like tiny fingerprints in your life on your wall..or your..door. The best thing about personal investment is that while you were trying to make a difference...those people made a difference in you. You are different because of them. They are forever friends.
I love you..I've been secretly sorrowful about you having to say goodbye. Saying goodbye to people you love..or even just really like..is much harder than it appears on paper or in your mind when you practice saying your goodbyes.
Saying goodbye means saying hello to new friends and new adventures and old friends and family who have missed you so very much. Don't miss out..love those people until the second you fly away. They will always be in your heart. We don't really ever say goodbye to people we have made an investment in..and for the ones who believe like you...there will always be a moment to reunite..either here in this world..or in heaven.
Know I am praying for you, little one. I love you with all my heart. Momma
I'm just glad that we made it on your list before the Hello Dollies! And I get to cheat because we get to hang out in the Meiguo. I have been drawn closer to the Lord by your friendship. Thank you for your diligence, honesty and encouragement. See you soon!
5 comments:
I just lost a long message--so if you should fin it, it sayss something about missing you--waiting0--waiting--praying praying --just take care my lovely ones. Nana
:( Sad for your friends.
:( I understand you're sad.
:( Food for thought:
Even the places I didn't think I'd be sad when I left...I was.
Some of the times, I felt like I was sadder than they were. :(
When you invest your heart.. you always make that personal investment that hurts when you leave. You leave a part of you behind when you say goodbye to those friends. You should never be able to flippantly leave a place that you have given so much of your heart to.
The interesting thing is...other people cannot feel those gaps. Those people are like tiny fingerprints in your life on your wall..or your..door. The best thing about personal investment is that while you were trying to make a difference...those people made a difference in you. You are different because of them. They are forever friends.
I love you..I've been secretly sorrowful about you having to say goodbye. Saying goodbye to people you love..or even just really like..is much harder than it appears on paper or in your mind when you practice saying your goodbyes.
Saying goodbye means saying hello to new friends and new adventures and old friends and family who have missed you so very much. Don't miss out..love those people until the second you fly away. They will always be in your heart. We don't really ever say goodbye to people we have made an investment in..and for the ones who believe like you...there will always be a moment to reunite..either here in this world..or in heaven.
Know I am praying for you, little one. I love you with all my heart.
Momma
Other people cannot "fill" those gaps is what I meant to say. I am not a good proofreader! :(
I'm just glad that we made it on your list before the Hello Dollies! And I get to cheat because we get to hang out in the Meiguo. I have been drawn closer to the Lord by your friendship. Thank you for your diligence, honesty and encouragement. See you soon!
Oh Rach!
The reality is hitting me too...love you friend.
Post a Comment