All my friends who had boys told me how great it was to have a boy. They were sure I'd love it.
It's not that I didn't believe them, it's just that I assumed it would be like having any other kid - you're happy no matter what.
But, it's true. I love this little guy. Love. Him.
How can you not love this?


9 comments:
oh. my. word. I just want to eat him up!! What a handsome mini-man!!! His skin is incredible. It looks so clear. You are one blessed mama!
Darling pictures Rach! I can see why you're so in love! What a sweetie. Perfect skin and he's already past that newbie newborn look...at what, 11 days old? The football outfit is so cute too!
Love to you all,
Rachel
He really is just beautiful. He does have perfect skin and he is the best snuggler. I'm so happy he came into our lives! A perfect addition to the eggroll family! xoxo
What can I say!!!!!He is jus adorable --and I h ave some lately to compare him with. I love hm Rach--now when can I hold him and coo to him? You areso blessed to have both "kinds". Nana
SO cute!
Put him in a pink onesie, and you won't notice any difference. Now, of course, the diaper change will bring you back to reality. But I'm not sure you'll REALLY know what you're in for, for about a dozen years or so. Hopefully, the other three drama queens won't distract you (or him) too much. Eggroll Mama, you got a plate full of delicacies on your tray...Good Luck and Good Fortunes!
Gee Whitz
Yeah for soccer moms and little boys! Such lovely additions to your life.
He is PRECIOUS!!!! I love those pictures!!
he IS a cutie. I realize I've seen him, but he's usually sleeping, love seeing his eyes open. maybe in a few weeks we can lay our boys next to each and let them play. :)
Post a Comment