Monday, December 06, 2010

revisiting the quotes

What was that one quote? The younger brother must help to pay for the pleasures of the elder?

I captured this moment the other day after I walked into the kitchen and literally laughed outloud when I saw what Abby had done:

She was very lovingly fixing Silas's hair...

And we all laughed.

Except Abby, who looked around wondering why everyone was laughing.

3 comments:

mlambchopper said...

Oh, my. He is going to be a stealer of hearts for sure..sans barrettes or bows. How sweet is our little Abby. How wonderful that today she said, "Abby Happy!"
Mimi and G are "happy" all the eggrolls live here now.
I love you!
Mom

Brandon and April said...

Making her brother all pretty! love it!!

For all the hair pulling he'll cause one day, she's getting back at him a little early. :)
Can't wait to meet him someday!

Kevin and Becky said...

Rach, I can hardly believe how BIG Abby looks. Looking forward to meeting Lao Si soon!