What would we have done without this sweet fair child that has stolen the hearts of the entire family..and soon...all the world? All Sisey (Silas) has to do...is smile...and I can ALMOST FORGET that I am barely able to move/get out of a chair/ due to that Killer Aerobic Instructor! There's U Verse and the zillions of things you can watch... amongst them being...the millions of exercise videos. Listen up...2 daughters at home & Library Video Queen Rach...I "Just. Might. Die." if I ever see that Exercise TaskMaster lacking in people skills again. So where was I??? Oh, yeah. Silas (or Sisey) makes the pain tolerable..all he has to do his coo, smile, make this tiny (pretend) laugh sound...and, I suddenly have new endorphins rushing through my body and can at least walkabout w/o drawing sympathy from the locals. Next thing you know that baby will be walking on water....JUST KIDDING. Don't throw me off the blog for being irreverant. I love you, and I sure love THAT BABY BOY! Mimi
4 comments:
What would we have done without this sweet fair child that has stolen the hearts of the entire family..and soon...all the world? All Sisey (Silas) has to do...is smile...and I can ALMOST FORGET that I am barely able to move/get out of a chair/ due to that Killer Aerobic Instructor! There's U Verse and the zillions of things you can watch... amongst them being...the millions of exercise videos. Listen up...2 daughters at home & Library Video Queen Rach...I "Just. Might. Die." if I ever see that Exercise TaskMaster lacking in people skills again.
So where was I??? Oh, yeah. Silas (or Sisey) makes the pain tolerable..all he has to do his coo, smile, make this tiny (pretend) laugh sound...and, I suddenly have new endorphins rushing through my body and can at least walkabout w/o drawing sympathy from the locals.
Next thing you know that baby will be walking on water....JUST KIDDING. Don't throw me off the blog for being irreverant. I love you, and I sure love THAT BABY BOY!
Mimi
CUTE!
oh my goodness, rachel, that picture of Silas and Josh, priceless. i.love.it.
and now i'm going to take a nap. :)
He is looking like Samantha when he smiles! what a doll.
Post a Comment