It was a wild and crazy morning a few weeks ago when Josh was gone.
We'd all woken up late, eaten breakfast late, and were just playing around in the mid-morning.
The big girls were loving their break from local school, and Abby was loving having them around to play with.
They had drug out all the pop-up tents we own and placed them in the living room. Then, Emma loudly declared:
"This is so fun! Let's make three tents! We can make one for you, one for me and one for Abby!"
And I laughed because the first thing I thought of was this:Mark 9:5
Peter said to Jesus, "Rabbi, it is good for us to be here; let us make three tabernacles, one for you, one for Moses, and one for Elijah."
Moses and Elijah were conspicuously missing from our playdate.

2 comments:
I love the way you celebrate scripture. Does Silas have a role in all of this. I love your stories about the kids, Rach. I owe you a long long letter. Nana
You always make me either laugh out loud or smile way too much. Adore you...
Mom
Post a Comment