The baby fever I refer to officially belongs to Emma. She loves babies. She carries them arounnd everywhere, taking care of their every need. She asks me when she will have her own baby in her tummy. (She was nottified that she must first be able to drive a car, spell words, and have a husband; she then proceeded to think over who could fill the empty "husband" role in her life...)
Anyway, she was delighted a few weeks ago when some friends came to our house and brought their baby. Their real baby...
5 comments:
Emma's smiles are priceless in these pictures. I haven't seen a smile like that since she won Heigh-Ho, Cherry O! When I first saw the title of the post...I did wonder if you had caught that fever. Plenty of time for more babos...I love your babos!! I love you. MOM
I love the new blog headline thingy. I dont know what it is called. How did you do that? You are such a good blogger.
Feeling the baby fever big time here in the Big O. But not planning on any new additions for awhile...though reading your blog makes me feel like we need an addition of the female variety around here! =)
Rachel you are such a good mama. I love seeing all the pictures and the fun activities you do with the girls. We love ya'll and miss ya'll!
Franci left the last message :)
Post a Comment