I mentioned a few days ago about our window markers we bought in thailand...well, I'm finally putting up the pictures from the window extravaganza. I'm sorry to say that we bought several crayola products at the toys r' us in fabulous Bangkok, and almost the entire package of Pipsqueaks markers I bought were dry! But these turned out good, so I shant complain. I really liked these pictures because it helps give you an interesting perspective of our living room view - the mountains really are that close in the background, and that street really is as busy as it looks! It's 8 lanes of American-style traffic, 10 or so lanes of Asianese style traffic! We live very close to the business district of town, so that helps explain the skyscraper skyline right out our window.





2 comments:
LOVE those pictures! so neat!! and what a great idea!
Wow! What great little artists they are! And, I do love how these pictures show how close the mountains :) and the street are to your house. Thank you, Rach, for letting us peer in at your world..and the world of Mantha and Emma. MIMI
Post a Comment