I forgot to post this a few weeks ago, so I thought I'd post the pictures and you could "meet" some of emma and matha's newest friends.
While josh was out of town the week before easter, for some unknown reason to me I decided to do a couple of big projects with the girls. Actually, the idea was to keep us all busy and preoccupied and it worked pretty well.
A few days before easter, we started making replicas of Emma and Samantha. Not like super fancy like with clay and stuff (ha!) but you know, the kind where you trace their body and then can color on it and stuff? The idea was so that they could "participate" when the crowds sang "hosanna" and welcomed the king.
While josh was out of town the week before easter, for some unknown reason to me I decided to do a couple of big projects with the girls. Actually, the idea was to keep us all busy and preoccupied and it worked pretty well.
A few days before easter, we started making replicas of Emma and Samantha. Not like super fancy like with clay and stuff (ha!) but you know, the kind where you trace their body and then can color on it and stuff? The idea was so that they could "participate" when the crowds sang "hosanna" and welcomed the king.
Ok, so josh goes out of town and I pull out the hot glue gun and craft material.
The result was....um, not exactly what we were hoping for, but the girls had a superb time. Let's just say their little "girls" aren't going to be winning any beauty pageants. But, they love, truly love, their little alter-egos. And they kept singing "sing hosanna!" all night long. Mission accomplished.



2 comments:
I love this idea and their cutouts. I must say..you are such a fun mommy!! I am just astounded that you always find these fun things to do with the girls. Keep those for memories. Or mail them to me..I'll put them in my little shrine. (The bedroom bookcase with all things dedicated to your family.) SERIOUSLY..those girls would look cute on our wall! I love you...MOM
Rachel: You truly have the patience of Job--the pictures are so cute and I can see that they are thrilled to death with their likenesses. So lovely--and y ou, too and also. Nana
Post a Comment