I'm trying, really trying to take more pictures of abby.
I want my parents and josh's parents to feel like they can watch her grow. I want to be able to look back at her early months and marvel at her tinyness. I want to be conscious about remembering her.
So here's the fruit of my labor over the last week or so.
In new clothes, from nat:

The pensive look:
oooh, first smile I caught by myself:
Samantha thought abby needed some help smiling:
Isn't this a great one? Samantha is a great big sister!
3 comments:
Samantha: I love your pictures with Baby Abby--especially where you are trying to get her to smile--then the one where you are just smiling beautifully and Abby is not sure what planet she is on. She is a little treasure as are you and Emma, Mommy and Dad. I love you all so much--Nana
hopefully one day I have a baby girl that looks like me in the first few months of her life. how lucky you are!! she looks just like you mama!!
Oh..I love these pictures. I have been waiting..patiently..for more of Abby. Thank you...she and Mantha and Emma are typical C. children...lovely. I wish Mantha could sing for everyone..and to know that she wakes up with a song in her heart every day..she may grow up to be...an AMERICAN IDOL!:)
Sorry..just had to throw it out there.
Love you....MOM
Post a Comment