Saturday, July 25, 2009

a second chance - a new contest!

We're leaving our home for a few days to deal with visa stuff...you know, those pesky little things they have to stick in your passport that allow you to legally reside in this country...

Anyway, since (ahem, cough) Cassie (the winner of my last contest) has yet to submit her pictures to me, I'm having another contest.  I'm just itching to make a trip to the picture dude's store.  

This is a good time to do it, since I'll be away from home and watching my blog to see all your answers will give me something to do.

Rules:
Two sets of pictures - naked baby pictures and fluffy dress pictures - are below.  Each set has one picture of Emma, Samantha and abby.  

Label each picture - abby, emma or samantha.  You can number them if you want, but if you just give me a list of names, that's ok too.  

Contest ends July 31, 10pm my time, 8am CST.

One winner will be chosen from correct entries for each set.  So never fear, if you bomb at naked baby pictures, maybe you'll get fluffy dress pictures right.    

SET 1:


SET 2:


11 comments:

sandra said...

I want to play, but I seriously don't want to win anything.

Set 1:
emma
samantha
abby

Set 2:
samantha
emma
abby

I love that the set 2 photos are all the same dress. Too precious.

Rachel W said...

Here's my best guess, Rach:
set one:
abby
samantha
emma

set two:
samantha
abby
emma

Cassie said...

I sent you my picture yesterday. Did you not get it? Let me know.

Swirl Girl said...

I will play:

set 1:
emma
samantha
abby

set 2:
samantha
emma
abby

very cool that you have them all photographed in that cute dress!!

Jayne said...

Ooh, this is tough, but I want to try!
Set 1:
Abby
Samantha
Emma
Set 2:
Samantha
Abby
Emma

Have fun judging the entries!
Jayne

Kim L. said...

Set 1: Abby, Mantha, Emma
Set 2: Mantha, Abby, emma

Brigitte said...

Too cool, another chance! BTW, Alicia and I have decided we have to talk with you about how you found your picture guy. Anyway, here goes:

set 1:
abby
samantha
emma

set 2:
samantha
abby
emma

Have fun on your trip!
Brigitte

Anonymous said...

The naked girls are Abby, Samantha & Emma. The all dressed up and now where to go girls are Samantha, Abby & Emma Love the contests. Gigi Carollo

mlambchopper said...

Oh, I love your fun contests!
Set 1:
Abby
Samantha
Emma

Set 2:
Mantha
Abby
Emma

These little girls are just too cute! Nana gave me a bunch of your baby pictures. I'm thinking of posting some of them if KT will help me. Notice these shout-outs to KT. She will end her internship in a few days. KT survived Dallas..and Dallas survived KT.

Now..if we can just live through the Hawaii Chronicles and Holly and Julie. :)

Why are you 3 girls all about adventure??? Seriously, I wouldn't have you all any other way. You all 3 along with Dustin delight my heart. Wonder what your 3 girls will be doing when they are all grown up like you, Holly, and KT?
Sending extra love today..
Mimi

soonergrad said...

Here's my guess:

Set 1: Abby, Samantha, Emma

Set 2: Samantha, Abby, Emma

Anonymous said...

1: Abby, Samantha, Emma
2: Samantha, Abby, Emma

They are all different. SO EASY!

love you
Katie