One day, our house helper bought matching dresses for all these girls. They loved romping around in matching outfits. I tried valiantly to get a picture where everyone was looking at me. This was all I got:
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
These are absolutely four of the cutest girls in the universe. The dresses are precious and the four girls are also. Rachel, I jus t scream when I see Emma--she is so like you--I can't believe. What a beauty contest with these four little ladies. Nana
They surely are 4 beautiful little girls..like little ducks in a row. We are so delighted Emma and Mantha have them as friends and have all the other friends I've heard about..twin boys and many other friends to be with in your land. It sounds as if the kids outnumber the parents when you all get together. That can be interesting..but great fun!!
All of your and J's friends are such great folks..a "George" reference. I love George W. so that's a compliment if there are any "haters" out there. I'm so glad that your children will grow up with precious little friends who will always be a part of their life. Nana's correct..those 4 girls in those dresses belong in a pageant or at least a story about princesses.
Now you know how I feel about my 3 princesses and 1 prince and my grandgirl princesses.;) Love you sweet girl, Mom
2 comments:
These are absolutely four of the cutest girls in the universe. The dresses are precious and the four girls are also. Rachel, I jus t scream when I see Emma--she is so like you--I can't believe. What a beauty contest with these four little ladies. Nana
They surely are 4 beautiful little girls..like little ducks in a row. We are so delighted Emma and Mantha have them as friends and have all the other friends I've heard about..twin boys and many other friends to be with in your land. It sounds as if the kids outnumber the parents when you all get together. That can be interesting..but great fun!!
All of your and J's friends are such great folks..a "George" reference. I love George W. so that's a compliment if there are any "haters" out there. I'm so glad that your children will grow up with precious little friends who will always be a part of their life. Nana's correct..those 4 girls in those dresses belong in a pageant or at least a story about princesses.
Now you know how I feel about my 3 princesses and 1 prince and my grandgirl princesses.;)
Love you sweet girl,
Mom
Post a Comment