She introduce me to the LUSH family of products, including this little beauty right here:
Yes, he might look simple and unassuming in this photo, but in fact he is a "bubble bar", the likes of which no bath has ever come close to matching. You crumble this little sucker in a tub of running water, and then lock the door to the bathroom because you won't want to come out for a zillion hours.
I started a bath the other day, and when the tub was only HALF FULL of water, this was the result in bubbles:
These are my new favorite splurge. Kristen, you totally rock for finding these for me. I could thank you for the rest of my life. I'll start now.Thank you.
Thank you.
Thank you.
Thank you.
Thank you...
1 comment:
That bath is lush indeed! I've seen their products, but never tried any. What a great retreat.
Post a Comment