Thursday, September 09, 2010

going to the hospital

Going to the hospital...praying I'm not embarrassed if it's a false alarm.

4 comments:

Paulicus said...

I'm totally taking credit for this one. It was my encouragement and motivation that made it all possible. Woohoo!!

Brandon and April said...

I'm gonna go ahead and say that it's not a false alarm. Because if YOU are going to the hospital, that means its far enough along that he's coming! Any girl that can walk around Bangkok while in labor knows when it's time to go to the hospital! You're such a stud!! Thinking of you today!

Brandon and April said...

maybe it was that 3 Muskateers that finally got him going. :)

mlambchopper said...

All I can say...is I TOTALLY AGREE with Brandon and April. You do.....R O C K!!! First off, you are so cool to just "casually" call us at 12:00 a.m. to see if we were sleeping..just in case you might need us. Then, you call back at 1:15 to say..perhaps we should come on over. We arrive at 1:30..you and Josh leave and then you have the baby by 4:30. You are such a studmuffin!!! :)

That baby is so stinking cute---I cannot stand it.
How could he not be cute after Emma, Mantha, and Abbers?? He has flat stolen my heart away..just like you did the moment I laid eyes on you and held you. Today was so surreal..being that close to Presby where you were born..seeing him wrapped up so tightly with that precious little hat on! He looked just like a little prince!! Reminded me of a little princess I had 29 years ago in almost that same location.

He has the sweetest face, the sturdiest little body, and a beautiful head of hair.
I'm thinking...perhaps SAMPSON?? If you'd have waited to name him..that might have made the cut. Yeah..JOSHUA ALPHONSE SAMPSON CARO. :) But, we're good with Silas. Go ahead and throw out J.J., Sampson, and Hermine.

Whittern feelings can survive and regroup. Someday the new legacy will be..Josh, Rachel, Emma, Mantha, Abby, and Sampson as the new Family Feud contestants. I'm not sure who will be the alternate..but, it WILL NOT be...SAMPSON, I mean...SILAS!! At any rate, your beautiful family will make the new Family Feud show doing your "shoutouts!"

And, by the by, for good luck...before daddy and I went to bed at 2:30 a.m., we had us a tiny party..just like your Nana and Papa always did to celebrate things..a HOSTESS CUPCAKE EACH with Dr. Pepper and DMW respectively. It was only at 8:30 a.m. we found the Three Musketeers. :)
Just seems like daddy and I are tracking with Brandon and April's thinking and comments. ;)

How great for you and Josh to have all these great friends and to have tons of family members all living w/i a few miles of your house or just down the road in Tuttle. Baby Silas has tons of new baby friends closeby and around the globe no matter where in the world Carmen SanDiego goes.

Well, that's enough braggin' on you..but, PTL you came home to have 2 of the 4 babies. PTL we got to have a baby grandson who is healthy, hearty, happy, and hairy. :) I know the Lord has great things in store for Baby Silas. You did it, Baby Rach!!

With a thankful and a praising heart to our Merciful Savior and Lord Jesus Christ,
Mimi..for G, too! :)