Saturday, January 29, 2011

There's this guy...

So I know this guy...
  • who continually keeps my best interest at the forefront of his thoughts.
  • who actively looks for ways to show his love to me.
  • who is willing to sacrifice his time and his agenda for me.
  • who leads our family by becoming a servant of all.
This guy loves to laugh, loves to play MarioKart, loves to eat Thai food.

Loves to think, loves to plan, loves to tell me all the things he's learning.

This guy sent me on a moms-only vacation.

I love this guy.
Thanks again, Josh.

I love you.

4 comments:

Morello Madness said...

Yeah... I'd say he's a keeper! And, he definitely gets the Husband of the Year award! That vacation idea was good one!

(now, go to bed!!)

mlambchopper said...

I was reading this..and until I got to point #4, I thought you were talking about your father.

Seriously, Josh is all of those things and more. One of my fav ones is: You two make the prettiest and cutest babies in the entire world...and I AM NOT PREJUDICED!!!

Glad you're home. What a lovely thing to do for you. I know you loved seeing all your friends. Oddly, it seemed like you were gone...forever.
Love you,
Mother

Kevin and Becky said...

Amen! Thanks again, Josh!

Rachel said...

So sweet!!

Husbands are the best, aren't they?