Saturday, May 19, 2012

phone's eye view

Several months ago, Josh changed my life by buying me a new phone.  

My old phone was pretty ghetto, and I felt like an idiot all the time because my language dictionary wouldn't work on that phone.  I felt like I was always missing out on that one word I could never understand because my dictionary didn't work.  Ugh!

Anyway, now I'm living large with an awesome dictionary and too many blingy things on my phone that I have no idea what to do with.  But there is a great camera, and though I will forever love my SLR, having my phone camera around captures moments that my pull-it-out-of-the-bag camera just can't compete with.

Here in no particular order are shots that show our life from a phone's eye view:

A few brief moments of quiet while everyone is occupied:

Finding a snail after a rainstorm:


A walk in the park:

A package from Gigi!

The box became his new favorite spot:

A new puppy moves in to the neighborhood:

Running errands.  Together.

Samantha always sits in the front seat of taxis when it's just me and the girls.  I figure we never go faster than 35 mph, so I've made my peace with it.  

Silas and his buddy, scoping out the fish:

Watching calligraphy at the Bird and Flower Market:

Loving on the Golden Retrievers, also at the Bird and Flower Market:

So good she can't put it down!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

LOVE these Rach! Samantha with the doggie and Emma with the book are my favs. So fun to have a great camera on your phone--I'm impressed with the quality! Miss you all...thanks for showing us the phone's eye view!

sandra said...

LOVE these everyday life pics. Great job Mommy! & it delighted me to see a slide in your house again! I remember the story about the slide you guys carried back from Toys-R-Us in TL.