Thursday, September 28, 2006

the birthday boy and his girls

My dear husband turned 28 today! We had planned to spend the evening together, and i have to say it was a pretty nice evening overall. Josh and I had a nice dinner at home - ribs, baked potatoes, bread, and "hello dollies" (one of josh's favorite desserts!) - and played with the girls. Then when the girls went to bed, we ate hello dollies on the couch and watched seinfeld and listened to the nbc evening news.

My friend paul says that if you put things off that you want to blog about, then you will forget them and never remember. It's true. I've had so many blog moments today, but they are now gone. I shall follow paul's advice next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Josh ! It really gets to you when you get 28 !
Your Dad had an emergency yesterday ! His suit didn't fit ! Grandma kept kids and he and Debbie went to city and got a new one ! Off to Houston sat for Joe's final freedom !
Papa