Tonight we had a fun night of fellowship with friends, celebrating josh's birthday. As we laughed over a great mexican dinner and german chocolate cake, I started reflecting on things I have been thankful for today and in the last few days. Here's what stood out to me.
I am thankful for:
friends who do the dishes for you after a huge dinner!
emma still wanting to kiss me after I've spanked her.
friends who decide that praying for my husband is the best birthday gift.
watching samantha look at the sunlight through the trees as we walk down the street.
coke from America (it goes SO well with mexican!).
an upcoming week off school for josh!
webcams!
the chance to start over tomorrow.
1 comment:
One of the things I am thankful for is you and your sweet nature that shines through your postings on this blog.
I love to read about your daily adventures and share them and the pictures with mother.
It is a bright spot in her day as well.
Your grandmother and Bob will be here in just over a week and we are really looking forward to their visit.
Love you much
Post a Comment