Wednesday, October 04, 2006

the day in pictures

So I usually spend a good chunk of space telling you about all the things we did (or did not...) get accomplished on any given day. But, today I think I'll change things up a bit. Remember, Josh is out of school for this week, so we've been able to do lots of stuff as a family. Today I'm going to post pictures from all the things we did today, so you can imagine the day as it happened.

tomorrow, I'll fill in any gaps you might have missed with your imagination!













6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Should have bought DIET COKE !
Papa Al

Swirl Girl said...

3 cheers for the coke, and eww eww eww.... I'm sorry you ate Frog. You will lose weight just NOT eating things you don't know about. Coke? Good Frog? Bad

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you got the bargain buy of Real Coke!!! Since I believe Diet drinks actually backfire and make you crave more sugar, you did the right thing. You look so beautiful in your brown dress..so radiant. I think your looking so pretty and happy is getting to spend time with that wonderful husband of yours and EAT OUT!! Is that our incredibly brilliant Emmy using chopsticks? I can't believe she is speaking Chinese to your house helper. Can you videotape her around the house doing her little things like playing on her rug and playing with doll and making manta splish splash??

Anonymous said...

Frog Legs are very good but the rest of the frog I don't know !common in the south !
Papa Al

Paulicus said...

Okay...Since we got no explanation of what truly happened as we were supposed to I am going to attempt to discern what happened based on the pictures.

Well, based on the first picture I believe that Emma was posing for all her adoring fans, getting out among the people, and that big dude beside her must be Bubba the Bodyguard. I think he used to work for Britney Spears.

From there she spent some time signing autographs, as seen in picture two. And don't worry, it's not lost that she's using her LEFT hand while signing them...all the smartest people are left-handed.

The third picture must be from the obligitory late night stop as Asia IHOP or whatever they call it. That's where all the famous people go after their parties.

Picture number four represents Emma's spirit of benevolence. For all of her hard work and determination in nuking milk, cleaning dirty diapers, and singing goofy kid songs Mommy has been rewarded with a nice 32 pack of Coke. Emma is always good about thanking the little people for making her such a big success.

The fifth picture is a bit of a mystery. It looks like some sort of Disney montage or something like that. I feel a song coming on...

Anonymous said...

so, when are we going to get 'the real story'??

btw - yea for the coke!