Saturday, August 04, 2007

mantha x 25,000

here are some - only a very small fraction, I tell you - of the pictures that have been taken recently of our girls. So we will give your hearts a little photo feast of samantha, who alternates between saying "yesssss" to every question, or saying "nnnnnno". She can always manage to say "nnnnnno" when we ask her if she is tired or if she wants to sleep, but sometimes answers incorrectly "yesssssss" when we ask her if she wants a flick on her hand for being disobedient. She's a sneaky little character, I tell you, but she's so dear (when she's not whining for mama!) and when she blathers out her baby imitation of "I love you", well...your heart smiles. So, here she is, in all her mantha-ness:















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh WOW!
Those are darling pictures.
She is precious....i love getting to see her different "moods"
Those big blue eyes are going to be "boy catchers"
We forget how little she really is until we see her with the "adult" size shoes!
Thanks for sharing:)
Love you much
Have a good week
Marilyn

Rachel said...

What sweet pictures! I loved all her different expressions--the 6th one down is my favorite, it seems to say "what?! I can't believe it!" Her blonde hair and blue eyes are just beautiful. What a gorgeous girl!

Thanks for sharing!
Love,
Rachel

Anonymous said...

I love her! I want her to live by me! Christa

Anonymous said...

Samantha is yes--Samantha/ She is just darling, Rachel---your new camera is just cathing a million expressions. I can hardly wait to get ahold of her. Nana

Anonymous said...

Dearest Rach...
You could never post too many pics of Mantha and Emma...impossible!! She is such a little doll and I do see that little "impish" smile that your sister, KT has. : ) I will get a million hugs from your dollies and give a million for everybody when I get home. I'm so happy!! Dad got the Visa thing going! The adventure begins..Mimi and G will soon visit Dora and Cinderella in Asialand. I Love you!