Fun fun! We have the same pair of blue pj's! I am sure that we probably have more than just one repeat of clothing! I do like that the older the girls get, the more variety in color there is for their clothes. Of course Elizabeth loves pink, and Anna LOVES purple, so there you go!
And..those girls look like angels in all of those outfits..including their BVD's. That is how our living room looks after Holly and KT wash clothes..everything says, "tumble dry," but, the dryer is evil. In your case, I know it's because the dryer is small. Thank goodness for a blog...I was having withdrawals. I love you. MOM
Before we had our little guy, we were just fine without a dryer, but with all the diaper leakage & juice spillage we opted to get a dryer over a bazillion outfits. With our humidity, it takes 3-4 days to get our clothes dry outside.
3 comments:
Fun fun! We have the same pair of blue pj's! I am sure that we probably have more than just one repeat of clothing!
I do like that the older the girls get, the more variety in color there is for their clothes. Of course Elizabeth loves pink, and Anna LOVES purple, so there you go!
And..those girls look like angels in all of those outfits..including their BVD's. That is how our living room looks after Holly and KT wash clothes..everything says, "tumble dry," but, the dryer is evil. In your case, I know it's because the dryer is small. Thank goodness for a blog...I was having withdrawals. I love you. MOM
Before we had our little guy, we were just fine without a dryer, but with all the diaper leakage & juice spillage we opted to get a dryer over a bazillion outfits. With our humidity, it takes 3-4 days to get our clothes dry outside.
Post a Comment