Her prize this time was making a box of pink pudding. She felt that giraffe needed to be there for moral support. But he doesn't like pink pudding.
Everyone cashes in when emma does reading lessons. We all had some of the...very interesting pink pudding. Samantha was also concerned that "mick" make the pictures too. He also does not like pink pudding but apparantly likes sitting at the table. I guess it makes him feel included. 
In case you're curious about what "lesson 55" translates into, here's the story Emma read for this lesson:
A Fish in the Rain
A girl met a man in the rain. that man got wet. that girl got wet. the man said, "this is not fun". the girl said, "this is fun". the man said, "I have wet feet so I will go home. I hate rain." the girl said, "we can get fish". So she got a fish and gave it to the man.
It's not exactly Tom Clancy or anything, but she does a really great job. AND I know you've always wanted to get a fish in the rain...
2 comments:
I am like that man..I hate rain! How precious is our Emma and Mantha. :) Where is our Abby Bug???I love these pictures!!!
I love you...MOM
I's lovin' all these motivational prizes!
Post a Comment