...as in Emma.
Last week brought one of those days that's one in a million. Or at least, once or twice every year. One of those special days where the sky is blue, the air is clear, you close your eyes, take a deep breath...and don't end up coughing up a lung. Seriously, it was a beautiful day. We were already out - from a trip to the pet market (more to come) - so we stopped by a nearby park to kill some time and enjoy the day.
Emma was especially in the mood to pose, and asked us often to take her picture.
She started her requests as soon as we entered the park:
That's blue sky, folks. You can see a lot of skyline there. That's unusual.
Whoa...I live in this city?! This part of the park was newly landscaped. Nice, huh?
Mommy, will you take my picture on the bridge?
Hey, I'm going to climb up on this rock and you take my picture, ok?
Hey Josh, quick! Take a picture of me and mantha!
Emma: Wait for me! I want to take one too!!
Can I climb on this rock and take a picture too?
The picture taking requests calmed down a little bit when we found some toys to play on. Samantha climbed up high ("as high as the trees!" she told us)Cool! Let's take another picture!
Look at these pretty purple flowers! Can we take a picture by them?
An impromptu game of hide and seek developed when we found a quiet place on the back side of the park. Those girls found a great hiding place! Too bad samantha was wearing yellow pants...
I'm a good tree climber, huh?! Mommy....will you take my picture??





1 comment:
What a picture album treasure. Did you ever get a clue as to why Emma was in such a picture taking mood. The pictures are beautiful--different from many of the others where I suspected you and Josh said,"tand here and let us get a picture." Was Abby nearby--in the purse? Samantha takes gorgeous pics--Rachel, I am so glad to get the picture of you and the girl--made my day. Much love--Nqna
Post a Comment