Free! Free! Yes, who can resist free, I ask you? Hopefully not you!
I'm having my first ever - and possibly last ever - contest on my blog. For you, my dearest and most faithful blog readers. For you, who actually read all these mundane posts about my life. It's time to be rewarded for all your hours in front of that computer.
Here's how it works:
I'm going to post three pictures of my kids. wimming in the freaky little baby pool that all the locals here use for their kids. **Note: If you've never seen this, do not be alarmed. But you may want to sit down while you are examining pictures. It can cause disorientation and a strange urge to itch your neck.**
You must correctly label the pictures - Emma, Samantha, Abby. (sinister laugh - hahahahahahaaaaaaaa!!)
Go with your instinct, don't overanalyze. The surroundings are amazingly the same even though these pictures span nearly four years.
One winner will be drawn from all the CORRECT entries. If you guessed but were wrong, sorry, your name won't make it in the hat. (And yes, we've got a highly professional gig going on here. Your name will probably be thrown in a hat or a pot and I'll close my eyes and draw. Very highly sophisticated, I know.)
Here are the pictures:

So what's in it for you? I'll tell you:
The winner will receive one picture from my picture guy. My picture guy rocks. I take him all my pictures, he tweaks them here and there, and then after I tell him the size and color, he'll somehow mount them on a thick peice of something (not wood, not plywood, not plastic...the words fail me. I'm a bad describer.) and they can be hung on walls or displayed on shelves.
Here are some things I've done before:
Little pictures (about 4x6) that sit nicely on shelves:
The big kahuna - I've got three of them on my walls. These measure about 2feet by 2.5feet. Nice and big.

Then, he also can do amazing collages. I do these frequently for gifts and nice displays at my house. This is the most recent one I did; it's about 2feet by half a foot.


Ok - so a quick recap:
-correctly guess which kid is which in the comments section of my blog.
-correct entries get entered in the contest.
-one winner will get to choose ANY size of ANY picture they want. Collages are also up for grabs.
-I'll take it to my picture dude and when it's done, I'll mail it to you anywhere in the entire world. Turkey. Thailand. Valencia, CA. Wherever.
17 comments:
Okay - here's my guess...
1. Abby
2. Samantha
3. Emma
But I really want to know - using Asianese how do you say those kind of pictures and using Asianese $$ how much do they cost, because they are simply beautiful! I love it!
1.Emma
2.Abby
3.Samantha
Easy..easy..easy!!
1. Abby
2. Mantha
3. Emma
Fun..I say..with all your pictures..let's do this game once a week so we can all score those cool Asianese made collages!!!
You totally rock, Rach!!
I love you...MOM
1. Abby
2. Sam
3. Emma
Guessed those prior to looking at the comments even!
here's my guess -
1. Abby
2. Mantha
3. Emma
It's fun to see how much they look alike! Don't forget - if you draw my number, you don't have to pay for shipping! :)
They do look a lot alike! But here's my guess-
1- Abby
2- Samantha
3- Emma
Ok, so I have to enter because your picture guy DOES rock. Who can resist a fun contest?
1. Abby
2. Mantha
3. Emma
The eggrolls are always great at finding the guys...table guy, picture guy, bookcase guy (we're still using that one!)
Happy belated Anniversary, by the way!
1. Abby
2. Samantha
3. Emma
:) sheeesh those baby pools always freaked me out. kudos to you for being brave enough to go!
Abby, Samantha, Emma
Here's my guess"
1. Abby
2. Samantha
3. Emma
Emma is still rolling around on my computer in this pool--not this picture but Emma. What if you have many winners? You can't miss Samantha--the other two look alike. Loe you--Nana
Here's our guess:
Abby
Mantha
Emma
I think we should get a leg-up in the contest because if we win, you don't have to pay for shipping!
Abby Mantha Emma. If I'm not right.. I am the worst aunt ever.. and mom is the worst grandma because I looked off her post to check my answer :)
Katie
I have to agree...
Abby
Samantha
Emma
PS..I have been trying to figure out how Hudson got left in the sanctuary on your wedding day...I had no idea until today. He had to have only been 1 month old. Sorry about that.
The order is Abby, Samantha, Emma. Emma and Abby really have a lot of the same features. But Emma has darker hair. Samantha is totally her unique self. Gigi Carollo
1. Abby
2. Samantha
3. Emma
That seemed easy, but we shall see.
Cassie
I can't see the pics, due to the crazy filters at work... but all 3 red X's are super cute.... And I can vouch for the collages -- they are amazing!!!! I have them on my wall, which, reminds me R, I'm sending you an email with a pic of where I put them on my wall!!
Love you!!
Abby, Samantha, Emma.
Maybe you should put our name in twice if we're right because we totally need one of those cool pictures with Josiah in it. =)
Alicia T.
Post a Comment