Thursday, June 25, 2009

the winner is...

Good morning everyone...I've got a contest winner here for you. 

So everyone who guessed correctly (Abby, Mantha, Emma) got written down on my paper.  Yep, no fancy computer models for me...just a pen and paper.  

then I crumpled them up, so everyone could have a fair chance.  Because you know, when they are strips, they can get clumped together.  We wouldn't want any of that.  So, there you have it  - almost every friend I have in the world, symbolized by a little white ball of paper.  
into the bowl they go...
it's early, people.  It wasn't such a long time ago that I woke up...
the suspense...the suspense...

and...it's CASSIE!!  Congrats, newlywed cassie!  I'll shoot you an email with more details.  
So, I'm totally digging the contest. I thought it was great fun and I'll probably do another one.  thanks for entering and participating!

Happy Friday, everyone!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I didn't win (heck, it's been a busy week, I didn't even enter), but I'd love to talk to you more about hooking up with this photo guy anyway!

Cassie said...

woohoo!!

mlambchopper said...

Well, a newlywed needs new pictures to hang up on her wall so I'm good with Cassie. :)

Your mural things are a pretty cool present. I love you, sweet girl, and I'm ready for the next drawing whenever it is.
Mimi