It seems that everyone wants to have their picture taken with abby.
Or at least, everyone wants their children to have their picture taken with abby.
Check out these recent pics:
Abby and "madeline" (remember? from the swimming adventure?)
"Do I have to, mom? Really? Please don't make me!"
I LOVE LOVE this picture of abby being held by this friend of ours - it captures all the raw emotion that an encounter with this little girl can bring. In fact, that's usually how i feel when this girl comes to our house. =)
she's warming up to the idea, I think...
...and then finally a smile. Whew. I wasn't sure if we were going to make it through that one.
4 comments:
Abby's such a babydoll trooper!
I'm thinking of asking KT to photoshop my picture in with Abby's. If it's successful..we'll send it your way. :) I'm so excited to eventually hold her..but, I am thrilled she already smiles and makes noises for G. We sure do love her and all you eggrolls.
Mom
P.S. Do you want me to send some more onesies in the next crate? :)
Abby is so cute in those little onesies. Your text # is not working. :(
Rach,
Great pics! I laughed so hard at the one of abby looking alarmed/concerned/afraid being held by our little friend. Funny! And even funnier that she got used to it and eventually smiled! So sweet!
How are things going for you? Miss you guys! Clara Anne made a card for Emma today, she said she missed her so much. Hope you're having fun and not getting TOO hot!
Love you friend,
Rachel
What sweet photos! Looks like Abby is "getting accustomed".
Post a Comment