Now that the cat is out of the bag, I finally get to post these pictures from Abby's 100-day photo shoot! (Reading our blog may cause you to think we are unnaturally obsessed with 100...100 reading lessons, 100 characters, 100 day pictures...but really we're not...I don't think...)
Here they are:
the picture people like to pose your kids with little toys and stuffed animals and such. They're getting more and more used to the idea that the weird foreigners don't like all the extra "stuff"...but they snuck those two little bears under my nose! I didn't even notice them until I got the pictures back!

...yes, she's laying on a rug. If you were wondering. 
...but it's a very interesting rug, she tells me. 









ready for it all to be over:
which one is your favorite?
6 comments:
These are beautiful!! I love #7 and the nakey pictures. I adore nakey baby pictures. What a sweetie!
I vote #12. The rolls, I just LOVE the rolls! I could get lost in baby fat rolls.
By the way, I am eagerly awaiting the christening of the next C Family Tradition - 100 days of Cake!! Just give me time to book a flight.
I love these of Abby. That angel one is random..but so cute!! All the outfits or sans outfits are precious, too. Will there someday be another baby to have another 100 picture photo shoot?
Only you two can make that call.
But, it would be just fine with me so Abby would have a pal. :)
However, I think your body needs a rest. I love you. Abby is beautiful..just like all your babies. I speak the truth!!
I love you...
Mom
what a doll face!!!
I love the one of her on the rug propped up like, "wha?! I get cookies afterwards?!"
too cute!
these soooo do not look asianese to me! :)
#4 is my favorite!
It is impossible for me to select just one favorite.
She is precious!
Love you all
Marilyn
Post a Comment