Sometime, at an undisclosed time in the future, I will post about our trip to Hong Kong and all those activities.
But, I will say this - in Hong Kong, I bought a new lens for our camera. And I really like it. And I'll like it even more when I actually know how and when to use it best.
It did come in handy though, after my parents sent me a box with tie-dyed clothes for my kids. How did my mom know I was planning on getting a tie-dye kit from America? How did she know that I've been totally digging tie-dye lately? (Why I've been digging tie-dye lately, I do not know...)
So, all the girls got on their tie dye dresses, my camera got on its new lens, and this came out:
4 comments:
Very cute and very current. Love it.
Curious minds want to know what lens did you have and what new lens did you buy? What made you buy a new one?
LOVE the tie dye.
OH we love these pictures.....When you post something ....I call Ian into our livingroom and we enjoy it together....We laugh and smile and are so happy for you and the joys that you are sharing.
Such special times and we are so grateful that you are willing to share them with us:)
We love you much
Marilyn and Ian
Rach..
I loved this picture so much, KT made it into my screen saver. She always has the girls up on her computer in various arrangements. She says that people always ask her, "Who are those little girls?" One time Mantha was up there in one picture and these girls told her, "That is the most beautiful little girl we have ever seen."
On a more serious note..I got those dresses and outfits out of a catalog for $4.99. There were tons of choices and sizes from infant to XXXL..shirts, dresses, onesies, tank tops, and the list goes on. My friend said she would get me a catalog to send to you. A kit is cool..and you probably do want one. I just think the price, colors, and variety of the things in the catalog are GREAT!!!
Have you washed them SEPARATELY yet?? She is doing another order in September and is getting a catalog, so I may rush it to you in one of those envelope things.
Did you take more than one picture of the girls in their outfits? Curious minds want to know...will you post them all or about 5 or 8? :)
Sorry..we are totally obsessed on this end of the world. It's sad..but true. I hear it all the time. I soooo don't care. And, the strangest thing is...Marilyn and I think alike on tons of stuff. Do you think it's because we're related? She is the real deal. Unlike me...she is accomplished on so many levels at so many things...and brilliant. Seriously. But, we do have other things in common. Her dad would've loved your little family...and her dear mom, Aunt Catherine, is a jewel...one of nana's closest friends.
Obviously..I should've written an e-mail. I love you.
Mom
Post a Comment