Change of topic here away from Rosebud and onto someone else...Abby!
Abby has become mobile over the last month or so...yes, it was a month ago that I took these pictures, but at least they eventually made them here.
She currently has two little bottom teeth, but since these pictures are from a month ago, they aren't there yet.
I've officially entered into that stage where someone, somewhere needs to have an eye on her almost all the time. It's not that she's discontent to play by herself - far from it! I can stick her in room on the floor with a basket of toys and she's all smiles...until she pulls herself up on a chair and can't get down.
Yes, I said she pulls herself up on the chair and I try to remind her that she not even seven months old, she can slow down her developmental milestones. There's no need to act like a seventh-grader, Abby.
You just take it easy there on the floor, girl...don't rush this growing up thing.
Who needs to stand up anyway?




2 comments:
I cannot believe this little girl is pushing up to stand up. :)These pictures are so cute of her. In a fast paced house...you just can't sit and rest on your laurels. That camera lens is so good at catching her every little expression.
Abby is just growing up too fast! We wanted her to go slow...and still be a baby when she comes back. What a beautiful and strong little girl. We love you all!
Those are such sweet pictures.... I love them all - but something about that very last picture. Oh wow. Those chubby legs and arms are just so adorable! What a cutie!!
Post a Comment